We work in agronomic development,in the advice and management of records of biological inputs, fertilizers and soil conditioners.
• We have the experience and the "know How "specific for managing ICA sales records. (35 steps). • We take charge of assembling and presenting the complete file and its defense until obtaining the requested registration. • You can also consult us for partial procedures within the procedure.
• Review and diagnosis of the CPF requirements of each product of your portfolio. • Plan to execute for your entire PQUAs portfolio by established program. • Execution of the programs with the corresponding evidences. • Preparation and delivery of environmental compliance reports.
I. Determination of beneficial microorganisms and phytopathogens in samples of soils, waters and organic materials.
II. a In vitro effectiveness tests of a. Biopesticides (fungi and good bacteria) against phytopathogens (fungi, bacteria and pests) b. Chemical pesticides against phytopathogens. c. Compatibility of fertilizers with biopesticides. d. Compatibility of fertilizers with pesticides. e. Study of virulence of beneficial strains.
• Biological supplies - Microbial agents - Entomopathogenic nematodes - Biofertilizer - Parasitoid - Plant extracts - Predators - Biological inoculants - Biochemical products
• Fertilizers (Edáficos y Foliares) - Inorganic - Organic - Organic - minerals - Soil conditioners (organic, inorganic and organic-mineral)
• Co-assitant and Physiological Regulators
a. All bio-inputs in one place. b. Newly manufactured products (from the production plant to the farm). c. Bio-inputs duly registered before the ICA (Colombian Agricultural Institute). d. National coverage. e. Online orders with short delivery times. f. Advising online directly with manufacturers. g. Technical information available and updated.
GREENCOL is registered before ICA to perform Efficacy tests on Bio - supplies, Fertilizers and Soil Conditioners. Thus becoming our company as pioneer specialized in all types of records for inputs for agricultural purposes focused on sustainable agricultural and ecological production that can support the seals of quality proposed for the productive agricultural sector.
• Service request
• Quotation and approval
• Contract signature
• Execution of the service
• Deliverables according to the proposed schedule
Reliable, safe, honest service